Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

This New Year's Eve was a lot different from the ones in the past. Mama's plan was to have a nice dinner, then watch a movie with the family and wait for the New Year to arrive. To Mama and Daddy's amazement, that did not happen due to a little wine that she had that night. After a nice dinner with Daddy, Chloe and Mama passed out at 8 pm and woke up at 11:30 pm by Daddy to make the countdown to 2009. Sorry Daddy that your two girls were party poopers!

The Phans having a nice dinner on New Year's Eve.

Huh?

I love cheese!

This is my better side!

Chloe checkin out all that meat!

Baby Girl trying some big olives.

Mama and Chloe passed out before the New Year countdown.

Why are we up again?

I guess I'll snack while I'm up.

The Phan Family's first 2009 pic!

1 comment:

anna said...

super cute first pic!